Q & A


Inspired by the lovely Meg over on RAINDROPS ON ROSES, I thought I'd do a little Q&A post, in hope that somebody will be interested in learning a little more about me! 

I googled a few questions that don't get asked often, and I'll also throw in a few of your common, standard q's, too! 

How would you describe your fashion style?

Oh, this is actually so hard because I don't think I even know what my fashion style is. I tend to just dress up in whatever I feel like day to day. Some days I can be dressed classy, with a lovely printed shirt and tailored trousers, but then the next day, I could be wearing skinny black jeans and an oversized Dan and Phil jumper. So, yeah, I struggle to pin my style down with one label but I guess I could say... comfort. 

Do you have any siblings?

Yes! I have two brothers and one sister. 

What is your favourite occasion?

CHRISTMAS!

Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?



For people who know me, you already know the answer to this. My ultimate favourites are Daniel Howell and Phil Lester, both individually and as a pairing. I have been a fan of them for around seven years, and I could never get bored of them. They are so relevant and totally hilarious.



I'm also at the point of discovering a few new YouTubers, like Lucy and Lydia after searching through Disneyland Paris vlogs and I love them!



And classically, Zoella, Louise Pentland and Tanya Burr as some of my original favourites. 

Are you named after anyone?

Yes, my Auntie! 

What would you name your children?

First things first, I don't plan on having children anytime soon. Both because I'm obviously not ready and I'm kind of lacking the other significant half to raise a family with, haha! However, that doesn't mean I haven't imagined what I would name my children. 

For a girl, I would name her Grace. I have always loved the name but it helps with the sentimental value that I carry with the name. My great aunt was called Grace and she had a massive impact on my life. I grew up without grandparents and so having her in place, it really helped and I loved her dearly. 

I am a big fan of children carrying the same first letter to their name, and so for a boy, I would name him Greg. No sentimental value for this name, it has just been one I have always really liked! 

What is your favourite colour?

Yellow. 

What was your most and least favourite subject in school?

Least favourite had to be Maths, unfortunately. My teacher was an absolute babe but I still couldn't overlook the horror of the subject. I am capable of Maths but I just did not enjoy it, sadly. 

(This photo was taken during Maths. Just look at me, dead behind the eyes.)


Most favourite had to be Music, especially once I had taken it as a GCSE. Music has always been in my life, listening and playing, and I was initially worried that taking something I loved so much as a GCSE, where I was required to do things because I had to, rather than just wanted to, I would hate it. But I didn't! It only made me love music more. 

Do you have any pets?

I do! I have three cats by the name of Bitty, Monkey and Oscar. 

Where was your favourite holiday?


Las Vegas, by far! When my brother first came to me and my parents and told us that he was going to get married in Las Vegas, we thought he was insane. However, we couldn't say no to going as we needed, and wanted, to be there for the wedding! Once we booked the holiday, I started to have my doubts because as you know, Las Vegas is known for its gambling lifestyle. This made me uncomfortable as I am socially awkward with all things drinking, alcohol, gambling, nightlife in general. So, I started to really expect the entire trip to Las Vegas, apart from my brother's wedding, to be a nightmare. Oh, how I was wrong! It was the best holiday I have ever been on! There was so much to see, so much to do, and every part of it was perfect. I miss it every single day and if I had the chance to go again, I would be on the plane in a heartbeat. 

How many countries have you visited?

I may as well list the countries I have been to, as there are not many: Ireland, United States of America, Spain (multiple times in different cities) and Malta. 

Do you have any favourite blogs?

Yes! I'm still quite new to this blogging community, so I'm still getting used to finding out new blogs and reading them. But for now, I love catching with:


And there we go! I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me, and I might do another one of these sometime soon. 

Much love, 

R x



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.